We are happy to answer your questions about insurance, medicare and financing options.
Insurance and Payments
We accept and bill most major health insurance policies. Please check with your insurance company prior to your visit to review the details of your coverage. You are responsible for any deductibles, co-pays or any tests, procedures or other items not covered by your health insurance. Payment is due at the time of service. We accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover and debit cards.
We are a participating provider for Medicare. This means that we limit our charges to the amount approved. Of this fee, Medicare pays 80% and the patient is responsible for the remaining 20% and any deductible not met. We will submit your claims for eye care services directly to Medicare on your behalf. Medicare pays for all medically necessary services. Refractions (examinations for glasses) are not covered and the fee is payable at the time of the exam.
You can interact with us online by using our secure patient portal. It’s easy to create your account.access patient portal
With a deposit of 50%, you may take a full 90 days to pay the balance on your eyewear order without any interest or fees.
If insurance doesn’t cover all the costs for a medical procedure or you’ve chosen a procedure not covered by insurance, the CareCredit card offers convenient payment options so you can get the procedure you want, when you want it.
- Low monthly payment plans
- No money down
- No penalty for early pay off
- No annual fees
- No application fee
- The application process is fast and confidential
It’s easy to apply, just click and go to CareCredit’s website.
For questions related to billing, please contact us anytime during office hours, Monday through Friday.
Grants Pass: 541-476-6302